IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING TRADING DURING LOCKDOWN}
27 March – 16th April 2020
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
Wednesdays & Fridays:
Health Compromised & Elderly shoppers only: 09:00-10am
Regular clients: 10:00-12:001
Compromised & Elderly Shopping Hours
9am to 10am every Wednesday & Friday
We value all our clients and are pleased to announce “Shopping in Safe Isolation” for health compromised and elderly residents between 9 & 10am every Wednesday & Friday beginning next week. We will close the shop for all other customers during this hour and give each customer 10 minutes of “shopping in safe isolation”.
Due to restricted opening hours we are unable to take calls during trading hours. Please use WhatsApp to communicate with us.
Should you wish to receive updates via WhatsApp please WhatsApp your name to
073 698 0737
Important things to note:
- Only 4 customers in the shop at a time, no kids, please keep your distance and SANITISE!
- Please don’t call the shop, due to time constraints we urge you to contact us via Whatsapp on 073 698 0737 for any orders or special requests.
- Should you want to receive updates via WhatsApp please WhatsApp your name to073 698 0737
- Consider cashless payment by downloading and using SnapScan/Zapper; credit card, cash will still be accepted
- Deliveries only to those who are in self-isolation due to high risk and the elderly
- Please be considerate and buy only what you need
- We are fully stocked and will continue to receive deliveries of fresh fruit & veg on Tuesdays & Thursdays, meat on Thursdays and will bake fresh bread daily (please book to secure your favourite bread)
- The eatery will remain closed during this period.